Re: Writing operations are very slow

"Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com> writes:

> As for Net::LDAP - it certainly is no joy to work with. We use
> Net::LDAPapi which was written by Clayton Donley. We patched it to
> support the OpenLDAP 2.x API and submitted those patches to Clayton
> but he has apparently abandoned this module, so we maintain it
> ourselves now.

Well, after some research, the problem with writing operations is for
_all_ clients I tried (gq, Net::LDAP and ldapmodify too). So, the
problem don't come from client.

I use Debian Woody version 2.0.23

I'll very happy if you can help me, I don't want use commercial
products to replace openldap...

best regards

--
Bruno Bonfils