RE: ldapsearch of Active Directory?

Hi list,

I sure do know this should be a question of the 20th century...

I have this old Macintosh hooked to my network with MacOS 9 to a RedHat
Linux Server running netatalk and the Appleshare Network Browser access my
LDAP directory in the default base.

Does anyone know how I can set up LDAP data structure to provide Appleshare
Information, such as shares, URI, authentication, etc?

I have found the attributes that LDAP-based eDirectory from Netware uses for
the above data, but is there a schema for MacOS 9 filesharing, and if not,
what objects / attributes do I need to have the required data available to
Mac clients?!

thank you in advance

Florian
(fstahl@xantury.com)