ldapsearch of Active Directory?

Hi,

I am trying to access AD using ldapsearch like this:
ldapsearch -x -h server -b "dc=our-domain,dc=com"

Instead of the expected list of all users I get a whopping 17 entries:
The first one is what I presume to be the root node, with managedBy, masteredBy etc attributes, and the rest describe root DNS servers. And then there is a reference to a CN=Configuration entry.

A similar search run on an Openldap server produces the complete dump. Does anyone have an idea of how to do a similar dump of AD? Or do I have to bind in order to do it?

Thanks,
Simon

--

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf@cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Large software projects are like werewolves because
they transform unexpectedly from the familiar into horrors."
                    Fred Brooks