RE: Locales

Good day,

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem to use locales with ldap auth, via pam.
>
> My locale here is pt_BR (Brazil), and when I log in through
> passwd+shadow, the
> locales are got correctly. But when I log in through ldap
> (changing in
> nsswitch.conf), the locales does not work.
>
> Does anyone know if there is some field in schema that
> configures that
> feature? I've read the pam documentation and I found nothing about it.
>
> Thanks, at once.

This is a strictly PAM (and pam_ldap) question.  Not only is this question
not appropriate for this list, you will probably have a difficult time
finding someone here who can answer your question anyway.

Try a PAM mailing list or newsgroup instead.

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW