Re: sample ldifs & sample slapd.conf

I came across this URL which has an excellent ldif file, and doesn't use the
(really bad) example of dc=example,dc=com...(And not to proselytize, either,
BTW)
http://www.mentata.com/ldaphttp/examples/gospel/ldif.txt
http://www.mentata.com/ldaphttp/examples/gospel/
In fact, thanks to this, I understand that your DN doesn't have to be
anything resembling a URL or even a domain name. It can be anything you want!
I had the hardest time understanding that the rootdn is a separate entity
(idea, even) from a URL/domain name, because of the examples in all of the
docs.

Hope this helps!

Russell