Re: solaris LDAP C library .so

Hello,

	First of all you have to be careful the libraries shipped with Solaris
as per the Sun site, will be phased out soon, so you want to download
the Sun Iplanet/Sun One ones from their site, or try compiling the
OpenLDAP software to see if you can generate the libs for yourself.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi