replication with GSSAPI

  hi,

 on the master ldap server (which is the KDC) I can't start slapd (I
execute /etc/iinit.d/slapd start, but the slapd not start) with
these lines in the slapd.conf file: (I don't want to use TLS)

replica     host=mirror.example.realm.hu:389
            bindmethod=sasl
            saslmech=GSSAPI
# I tried to insert: authcid=replicator@EXAMPLE.REALM.HU
# but it not worked
replogfile  /var/lib/ldap/replog

 When I cut this part from slapd.conf, then everything works fine, except
the replication :(
 Please help me to find the solution. I had at least twice read the
administrator's guide and I searched the archives but I have any idea what
faile.

    Thanks, Szilard