Correct Response from ldapsearch?

Hello.  I am a beginner on OpenLDAP, and just built version 2.1.12 and started slapd with the following ldap.conf:

# LDAP Defaults
#
database bdb
suffix "dc=lucille,dc=dev,dc=sabre,dc=com"
rootdn "cn=Manager,dc=lucille,dc=dev,dc=sabre,dc=com"
rootpw secret
directory /usr/local/var/openldap-data

Following the Administrator's Guide, I ran ldapsearch as the following:

bash-2.05# ldapsearch -x -b '' -s base '(objecttclass=*)' namingContexts
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <> with scope base
# filter: (objecttclass=*)
# requesting: namingContexts
#
# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success
# numResponses: 1
bash-2.05
#

The response does not look as described as in the Guide.  Would somebody please tell me if it is the correct response?

Thanks,

Ming