Re: 2.1.12 result.c goto leave ?

"Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com> writes:
> Sounds like you're compiling with a C++ compiler, and it's treating "leave"
> as a reserved word. "leave" is not a reserved word in ANSI C; your C compiler
> should not be tripping on this. If you can't give the compiler a flag to make
> it act like a real C compiler [...]

It's a DECthreads backwards contemptibility thing that gets enabled by
including c_excpt.h, which is included (indirectly) by pthread.h and
some other pthread headers (ick).  "cc -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199506L"
keeps pthread.h from sullying the namespace.  I have not built
openldap on Tru64 for a while, so I can't guarantee this won't break
anything else.

-dan