Re: CVS error

Howard Chu wrote:
BDB 4.0 is no longer supported. You may want to monitor the openldap-commit
and openldap-devel mailing lists if you plan to use the CVS HEAD, to stay
informed of what changes are going on and why.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll take your advice and watch openldap-commit first.

Now, it's little bit offtopic, but wouldn't be possible for the
mailing list software to put a "Reply-To:" header to all messages
with the list's address so the mail clients that don't have the notion
of "mailing list" to reply only once ? I receive sometimes 2 emails
at once, one from the list and one for the personal email address.

mitu