Re: Experiences with "Single Sign On" and LDAP?

Hoi ....
On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 02:01:53PM +0100, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
>> I thought about a solutions with LDAP and Kerberos5. The clients are
>> mixed Linux RedHat/Debian and Windows 2k/XP.
>>
>> Has anyone any experiences with it? Is it possible? Where do I get into
>> trouble maybe?
>
>Yes, it is possible, either with ActiveDirectory or with OpenLDAP and
>MIT KRB5 an I have realised it in my small local network.

With all services or do you have some exceptions?
Is it possible to combine the Domainauthentifications from Windows
 with LDAP/Krb5?

Do you have a how to for that? I googled around the world, but perhaps
you can point me to one you found.

	Thnx
			Jan