Re: slurpd doesn't recognize that the slave is down

Hi,

I think that you're a bit confused. The *.rej files contain ldap
commands (ldifs actually) which were REJECTED by one of the slaves (i.e.,
permission denied).

If a slave is down, the replication log just gets bigger and bigger, and
when the slave would wake up, slurpd should send that big replication log
to him. Replication log should be emptied all the time in healthy systems.

That is, if I understood your question well.

- Oren