openldap with sasl

Hi all:

I am trying to install openldap2.1.8 with cyrus-sasl-2.1.10 and kerberos-1.2.7 on solaris2.7 platform. I am able to configure and build, but when I run the test (make test), the root-dse doesn't show that GSSAPI is supportedsaslmechanisms, while on RedHat platform, root-dse does show that GSSAPI is one of the supportedsaslmechanisms with the same configuration options. I am wondering what I might have missed , and what to look to make sure that GSSAPI does get built in correctly? (While configuring cyrus, I did see that "Checking GSSAPI ... with implementation mit" from the output.)

Here are the options I used for the configuration:

Kerberos: --enable-shared --without-tcl
Cyrus: --enable-login --without-des --without-rc4 --enable-gssapi=krbdir --disable-krb4
Openldap: --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-slapd --enable-crypt --enable-spasswd --with-tls --enable-kpasswd

Thanks for your help.

Cindy Wang