RE: duplicate entries allowed?

Rajesh,

it is nearly the same as in Oracle. You can keep ducplicate entries, the
primary key ( in LDAP parliance the DN ) must be however different.
In your example the DN is the same, therefore it's not possible

what do you want to achieve with the whole thing ?
If you want you can construct a paralell structure holding the duplicates.

cheers
reinhard