Re: i have no name!

As stated in my original email, the file 'libnss-ldap.conf' doesn't
exist on my redhat box.  Since I don't know what's in that file, I
cannot guess what the 'redhat equivalent' file is either.

The files referenced to perform binds are /etc/ldap.conf and
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf.  Both of these files are world readable.  If
there is some other file I'm missing, please let me know.  However, I've
only seen reference to libnss_ldap.conf so far on Debian boxes.

Thanks.