RE: Back-META and LDAP v2

Thanks...this helps a lot.  I seem to be getting results by forcing the original search to be LDAP v2.

Jason

Jason Armbruster         Director of Operations & Infrastructure
(303) 492-9131                    University Management Systems

"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the
future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in
a world that no longer exists." - Eric Hoffer