Re: Integerating W2k users and groups in LDAP

Hello All,

Sorry I thing i am not clear in my question.

I need to migrate W2K native mode active directory users and group
information to LDAP. And it should be updated when we add or delete a user
or changing the user information in the active directory.

Thanks and Regards,
Joe