Re: can't connect to ldap server (0x5B)

I also got the "Can't connect" error when using LDAPS:/// and when my SLAPD certificates did not match the machine name.
I created valid certificates using the machine name and all worked well.

--
Jeff Greer
Technical Support Consultant

The information transmitted in this electronic mail message may contain
confidential and or privileged materials.  For full details and restrictions
see http://www.fdgroup.com/emaildisclaimer.html