[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: schema description
- From: "Federico Edelman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:17:31 -0300
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcLMYImAqlxt94nYS7mmCMSwCcB55A==
- Thread-topic: schema description
I'm planning to use PAM-LDAP for centralize the authentication
of my servers. But I've got many doubt. I had read the OpenLDAP doc, but
I don't found any doc about "schema description".
What's is each schema? What kind of action can i do with it?
What's better the "ou" or "dc"? What's difference there are between
I should read some doc about this points. Any idea?
Thanks for adanvance.