Manageing Access To an LDAP server.

hi,

I'm wondering what some of you do to manage LDAP access. Or perhaps
what you would do in this situation.

I have an LDAP server with all our posix accounts in it, hosts,
and a corporate 'Contacts' for Outlook.  I would like to have
a 'directory' service from our Website so people can lookup
emploie work numbers, and email addresses.

This would require me to move LDAP to the webserver or give
access to our intranet to the LDAP queries. Or run a seporate
LDAP server on our Internet server.  The server is in a DMZ
so fairly secure.

What woud some of you do?

j.

..... Jason C. Leach