Re: Real Green

Hi Jason,

Take a look at GQ (http://biot.com/gq/) - It's a great graphical tool.
I've had trouble with the 0.7 beta versions, but it's still a treat.

PADL Software has available a set of great ( & free) migration tools
that you may want to look at:
http://www.padl.com/OSS/MigrationTools.html

Lastly, since you don't have a FQDN, you'll want to set up your root dn
like: o=YourOrganization,c=JP , as opposed to something like
dc=example,dc=com

Hope this helps!
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
 system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary