Novell LDAPConnection from datasource

How would I go about adding a datasource to my
data-sources.xml so that I can use it to create
a Novell LDAPConnection?

I have a bunch of DAO objects wrapped around
the Novell LDAP APIs and I would like to use
JNDI (I assume) to get the datasource info
and then use the datasource info to create
a Novell LDAPConnection.

The bottom line is that I use the Novell LDAP APIs to connect to OID and I need to take out any LDAP references (servername,username,password) from a properties file in my EAR. I figured
the best place to put the LDAP connection info
is in my data-sources.xml. Not sure how
to implement this cleanly.

Any suggestions?