[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ldapsearch hangs
- From: Glenn Case <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:44:33 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01
ok I am trying something new :-)
I have built openldap 2.1.12 for Solaris 8 64bit
and openssl .9.6h (I know 9.7 is out )
I have the config files set up so that ldapsearch's defaults can find
and talk to the ldap server I am using.
when I run the 64bit ldpasearch command
it returns all the data that it should and then hangs
if I run ldapsearch -ZZ
The command completes correctly
any ideas on where to look ????
The 32 bit versions work fine.
This feels like a 32 => 64 bit (or OS ) compile issue. and before
tearing things apart I was wondering if anyone has
looked at this before ?
Truss has the process stuck in a read.
So I think it is missing an eof or the packets to shut down the connection.