Need to export Exchange Server to OpenLdap

Hi Experts,

I've been looking into ways of extracting addressbook data from MS-Exchange to an OpenLdap database.  I've tried the product "ldapbrowser" and "gq".  They were both able to see the address-book data but were not able to export it to an ldif file. The Windoze admins are unwilling to export the data to an ldif file so I need to extract it myself.

I've then tried the "ldapsearch -L" command but couldn't get it going.  Same for "slapcat".  Is there anybody who has done this before.  (ldapsearch -L "objectclass=*" -h dtsrv10 -x)

I would appreciate if someone could help me out.

Nick
http://www.linuxmail.org/