Re: lack of ordering support

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:

From what I read, simple numerical ordering isn't supported at all in
distributions, even though it's listed in the documentation as if you
could at least use it with custom attributes.

OpenLDAP has supported integerOrderingMatch for some time. I don't
remember when it was introduced.

Sorry to misstate. There were comments last December that it was unsupported for 2.0.x versions. Shortly, I'm going to rebuild my development machine so that I can actually make newer openldap from source rather than relying on distributions. I trust the process, and am glad to hear this was addressed.

Jon