smbldap-tools: Object class violation

Hi!

I have installed a Samba PDC (samba 2.2.5) with LDAP authentification (openldap 2.1.4)
according to the idealx setup guide on a SuSE Linux 8.1.

Everything works fine except the smbldap-tools.
If I want to add a new machine-account I get the following error:

pdc:/ # /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl -w testmachine2
ldapadd: update failed: uid=testmachine2$,ou=Computers,dc=pmp,dc=snd,dc=lokal
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: no structural object classes provided
/usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl: error while adding posix account to machine
testmachine2$

and also the creation of a user with a specified group number failes:

pdc:/srv/nfs # /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd.pl  -a -m -g 200 testuser2
pdc:/srv/nfs #

but no user is created.

Can somebody help me?
Jens
Keine Zeit fur Firlefanz?  Blitz-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail! Die SMS, die
direkt auf's Display kommt! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021166