Re: OpenLDAP compilation

Hi Hallvard,

Thanks but with -R it can't find cyrus and stop during ./configure
But I don't know how :o( to implement -Wl, -rpath in declaration of env

Vincent

Vincent FONTENEAU writes:

LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib -L/usr/local/lib ./configure

Does it help to add -R/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib -R/usr/local/lib to LDFLAGS? Or, on some hosts like Linux I think you must use '-Wl,-rpath,' instead of '-R'. Check 'man ld' to see if it is -R or -rpath which adds a directory to the runtime library search path.