Re: GSSAPI Binds openldap 2.1.12

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:20:11PM +0100, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Derek T. Yarnell" <derek@cs.umd.edu> writes:
>
> > I am having a issue with getting my gssapi/sasl binds working. I was wondering
> > if someone could give me a little insight,
> >
> > ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'dc=csic,dc=umd,dc=edu' '(uid=derek)'
> [...]
>
> > derek@queasy:~> /csic/openldap/bin/ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'ou=staff,dc=csic,dc=umd,dc=edu' '(uid=derek)'
> > SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
> > SASL SSF: 56
> > SASL installing layers
> > # extended LDIF
> > #
> > # LDAPv3
> > # base <ou=staff,dc=csic,dc=umd,dc=edu> with scope sub
> > # filter: (uid=derek)
> > # requesting: ALL
>
> I'm missing a line
> SASL username: xxxx
>
> sasl didn't get a ticket
> You have logged in with kinit, have you?

derek@queasy:~> klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_2174_TauRRY
Default principal: derek@CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU

01/22/03 13:51:19  01/22/03 23:47:37  krbtgt/CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU@CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU
        renew until 01/22/03 23:47:37
01/22/03 13:51:25  01/22/03 23:47:37  ldap/queasy.csic.cs.umd.edu@CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU
        renew until 01/22/03 23:47:37

Kerberos 4 ticket cache: /tmp/tkt2174_Nd03NG
Principal: derek@CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU

  Issued              Expires             Principal
01/22/03 13:47:38  01/22/03 23:47:38  krbtgt.CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU@CSIC.CS.UMD.EDU

--------

So yeah, I got a ticket and it looks like i got a ldap ticket also.

--
---
Derek T. Yarnell