Re: Need some help with this authentication problem

tir, 2003-01-21 kl. 07:39 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

> This wouuld only confirm what I said about the files in /etc/pam.d. I
> don't know how RH organizes things, I've always used source on my RH 7.2
> machine.

This is what my /etc/pam.d/login and su files look like. They're from
the PADL source::

login:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth       sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required	/lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required	/lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
password   required	/lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   required	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_first_pass
session    required	/lib/security/pam_unix_session.so
#session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

su:

auth       sufficient	/lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so use_first_pass
account    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required	/lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
password   required	/lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_first_pass
session    required	/lib/security/pam_unix_session.so

There are more you might need: gdm, imap more - but this is something
you'll find out for yourself.

Best,

Tony

--