Re: how to check uniqueness of uidNumber ?

Frank Swasey wrote:

Sheesh!  Every two or three months we go through this all over again....

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200210/msg00584.html

Frank,
	ur solution does not help the racing problem that happen on the max number in multiuser env.
It seems u did not get the point cuz wer discussing here either locking solutions thru sql databases, or simply an
algorithm generating unique numbers like the one I suggested to David Smith. Kindly read it and comment.
--
Sameh Attia
Senior System Engineer

"She who is in my mind and mouth, I love her with all my heart and blood"
We'll restore OUR Palestine