Upgrading to 2.1.12

>>>>> "ptt" == Philip Thiem <ptt@umr.edu> writes:

ptt> I have been running 2.0.23 for sometime and decided to try upgrading to
ptt> 2.1.12.  I'm running an ldbm backend with db4 4.0.14.  After the upgrade I
ptt> had problems with the directory listing, so I tryied rebuilding the
ptt> indices with slapindex.  This allowed me to see a portion of my directory,
ptt> but much of it was still gone.  slapcat would only display some of the
ptt> entries, but many were said to have no data.  I downgraded back to 2.0.23,
ptt> rebuilt the indices and everything was fine.  Does anyone know how I need
ptt> to "update" my database properly in order for it work with openlpad
ptt> 2.1.12?

I found that putting one attribute on each index line resulted in a complete
build of indices.  That was with slapadd building things, not slapindex, but it
sounds similar to what I saw.

I guess the index line parsing broke recently.