RE: Anyone on this list patient with stupid questions?

You have prevailed upon the patience of many helpful folks on this list, but
you yourself are unwilling to exercise the patience required to learn the
basic knowledge needed to understand the simplest concepts. That's not fair,
and it's not right. Let alone the fact that the bulk of details involved are
not germane to the list charter.

  -- Howard Chu