RE: SSL client certificate question and bdb_dn2id_matched question

> The Linux-Mag article appears to be a direct copy of the message from the
> OpenLDAP archive. Unfortunately the given procedure is wrong. You'd think a
> responsible journalist would (a) check their information first and (b) credit
> their sources.

Yes you would! I have just been following that tutorial on how to get
things setup. Needless to say it didn't work. I shall email the author.

Thanks for updating the FAQ. This is great!

Perhaps it would be a good idea to include this SSL/TLS note
with the source distribution as a README-SSL ? I'm sure it
would help a lot of people, as very few would run a non
SSL LDAP server...

Thanks,

Paul