Re: Anyone on this list patient with stupid questions?

Thanks, Ian, that went smoothly. And, I didn't even shoot myself in the {{BANG}}
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

What you told me went perfectly well. Nevertheless, when I installed Berkeley
DB, I changed the name of the directory from whatever it was (What was it?) to
/usr/local/bdb! I was trying to make things simpler.

When I now try to reinstall OpenLDAP, the 'make test' fails early. The log says
it is expecting one version of Berkeley DB and found another. I suspect it is
because I change the directory name.

Anyone have the correct name for the directory? It is something like
/usr/local/Berkeley_4.1_DB?