Re: Three separate directories

Peter,

Please excuse my stupidity. I really am confused by a result.

I read where slapindex would reindex my database, so I thought, "Ah, a good test
of the slapd.conf!" And, so, I issued the command, "slapindex -n 3" (in my best
Linux voice) and my computer responded:

Database number selected via -n is out of range
Must be in the range 1 to 1 (number of databases in the config file)

I thought that the edited slapd.conf with the three "stanzas" created three
separate databases?

Best regards,

Jonathan
"Yes, I know I am anthropomorphizing! Silly, is it not?"