Problem with LDAP schema

My LDAP schema seems to be not valid. But I can't understand why ??
Can you explain to me why the schema is incorrect ?

Here are some information about my work environment:
The version of Openldap: 2.1.8
Database: Berkeley 4.1.24
Installation openldap+berkeley: ok according to the results of your test

script

Here is the error message displayed when I perform the slapadd command:
[root@FRRENS0C003 tmp]# slapadd -l /tmp/test.ldif -f
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -d 256 -b "ou=CONTENT,o=alcatel,c=fr"

bdb_open: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.24: (September 13, 2002)
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
slapadd: dn="submxid=1,ou=REPOSITORY,ou=CONTENT,o=alcatel,c=fr"
(line=21): (65) invalid structural object class chain
(commonmailbox/courierinfo)
slapadd: dn="submxid=2,ou=REPOSITORY,ou=CONTENT,o=alcatel,c=fr"
(line=39): (65) invalid structural object class chain
(courierinfo/umcmailbox)
[root@FRRENS0C003 tmp]#

You can find the test.schema and the test.ldif files in attachment

Best regards
Helene