Three separate directories

I want to maintain three separate directories.

linuxconf-lapdconf added the following three lines to the bottom of my slapd.conf

include /etc/ldapconf/db/Commercial.db.conf
include /etc/ldapconf/db/Professional.db.conf
include /etc/ldapconf/db/Contacts.db.conf

slapd would not start after this modification to slapd.conf.

whereas the daemon would start with the following three lines in my slapd.conf

directory    /var/lib/ldap/Contacts
directory    /var/lib/ldap/Commercial
directory    /var/lib/ldap/Professional

What should be in the slapd.conf so that three separate directories can be searched?