Re: Deleting a database

I have found that rebuilding my database often is the most reliable way
to keep it in sync.  It takes less than 3 minutes with ~15K accounts, so
no big problem.  I simply move the * .dbb files in my db directory to
another location as backup, just in case.  Then rebuild the *.dbb files
with slapadd, this indexes the new db at the same time.

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer

http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/