Re: visualize LDAP

I'm not sure I understood the question as you intended, but I know of
two applications that will help you visualize your LDAP directory:

1. GQ (for Linux) http://sourceforge.net/projects/gqclient/
   A graphical application that lets you browse your directory much like
a graphical file browser, written in C.

2. DaveDAP (any platform) http://students.cs.byu.edu/~djsmith/davedap/
   A web-based application that lets you browse your directory, written
in PHP.

--Dave