[Date Prev][Date Next]
Question about ldapadd
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Question about ldapadd
- From: "Sonia Gillespie" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:42:02 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Importance: normal
- Thread-index: AcK2OOUngsjsKbXLSWGHzJEFkTXnVg==
- Thread-topic: Question about ldapadd
A colleague has just installed openldap on a windows 2000 machine, and has been able to start the slapd.exe ok, but when it comes to inserting data and using the ldapadd command the following error is reported - can anyone help? A new database, schema and the ldif file has been created.
not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
Thanks in advance for any help!
Sonia Gillespie, Software Engineer, Lagan
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.