autofs map in subtree of base DN?

Hi,

I am trying to put autofs maps under the base DN, instead of at base DN level. For example,

ou=auto.master,ou=autofs,dc=company,dc=com,

Here base DN is "dc=company,dc=com", which is the same as in /etc/openldap/ldap.conf. However, autofs only searches at base DN level without
going down to next level. I have tried to ajust /etc/ldap.conf without any result.

It worked if I put mount points in /etc/auto.master. However, I would like to group autofs maps under one subtree ou. Any help is appreciated.

Simon