[Date Prev][Date Next]
autofs map in subtree of base DN?
- To: openldap-software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: autofs map in subtree of base DN?
- From: Simon Gao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:14:11 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827
I am trying to put autofs maps under the base DN, instead of at base DN
level. For example,
Here base DN is "dc=company,dc=com", which is the same as in
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf. However, autofs only searches at base DN level
going down to next level. I have tried to ajust /etc/ldap.conf without
It worked if I put mount points in /etc/auto.master. However, I would
like to group autofs maps under one subtree ou. Any help is appreciated.