migration scripts

Hi,

Where can I find the migration scripts to migrate the passwd and shadow files to Ldap? I can't find the migration scripts anywhere. I installed OpenLdap 2.1.10 on RedHat 7.3. The RedHat documentation says to run the scripts in /usr/shared/openldap/migration to export the files in /etc. I searched faqomatic, Openldap site and the redhat site. Can't find these scripts.

I'm trying to setup OpenLDAP as PAM through OpenLDAP.

Thanks,
Gopi

Gopi Mandava                            (703) 267-1735 x307
CoManage Inc.

"I thought of that while riding my bike."
        Albert Einstein, on the theory of Relativity