Re: error in slapd.conf

fre, 2002-12-27 kl. 18:37 skrev Lord Chaser:
> I am trying to put up a virtual mailserver but it needs openldap. I am
> am having some problems with slapd.conf:
>
> when I run: /usr/local/libexec/slapd
>
> I get: /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 38: expecting <access>
> got "cn=postmaster,jvd=$1,o=ChaseNET,dc=icarus,dc=dyn,dc=ee"

Well, I only cast a cursory glance, so whether your regexes will work in
practice or not I don't know.

But the thing would seem to be telling you it doesn't like the '\' line
separator. It expects each qualifying statement on one line. It seems
quite explicit about that.

It's also normal to put ACLs above database/index statements, but I
don't suppose that matters much.

Best,

Tony

--