RE: Outlook browsing LDAP?

"Todd Baker" <tbaker@suhnerusa.com> wrote:

>Hi, new subscriber here.. I searched around and didn't find an answer to
>this so I thought I'd ask here.

This is a very old topic. With Microsoft's LDAP Address book services, you get a lousy client. It lacks the "show all" option. It also pages through the directory at about 100 entires at a time.

You have to write an address book provider (client) for Windows which mimics the Global Addess List (GAL) only have it work for LDAP.