Re: Another replication question

when you want to replicate everything under dc=r,dc=s,dc=t towards another
server, and the other (the slave-) server has only dc=s,dc=t, then it wont
work.  You need to have a "hook" on the slave, where the master can bind
to...  In our example here, you also need the dc=r,dc=s,dc=t DN on the
slave.

When te master has no hook to bind with, it wont work...

how to do that?

Make sure you've added dc=r,dc=s,dc=t to the slave.  Just as if it was an
entry...

good luck,

Raf

--