Problems adding certificates to ldap

Hello,
       I've installed openca 0.9.0 and openldap
 2.0.25.
 I've got the ca certificate and a user certificate
 but when I try add them to ldap it show the next
 error:

Exporting valid ca-certificates to LDAP ...
(Please wait until operation completes)

            Checking for a special DN where to
 store CA-certificates ...

 Special DN is "OU=LINTI, O=UNLP, C=AR"