Re: Web based LDAP password modification

Paul,

DaveDAP can do that. It's written in PHP, and you could just take out
the code you want. It supports clear, md5, and crypt passwords.

http://students.cs.byu.edu/~djsmith/davedap/

If you want more specific info, I can direct you to the code that does
it.

--Dave