RE: Replication

Check that you have slurpd running on the master and the slapd.conf file
points to your slave.  In the slave slapd.conf file enter the master
info.

example of slapd.conf replication line
replica host=your.slaveserver.here:389
    binddn="cn=namehere,dc=some,dc=com"
    bindmethod=simple credentials=yourpasswordhere

replogfile /var/replication.log

On the slave enter the location of th master in slapd.conf

updatedn        "cn=namehere,dc=some,dc=com"
updateref       "ldap://your.masterserver.here:389";

--
Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer

http://www.rpi.edu/~bacchi/