[Date Prev][Date Next]
Anyone succeeds with OpenLDAP 2.1.9 + autofs on Redhat 8.0?
- To: openldap-software <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Anyone succeeds with OpenLDAP 2.1.9 + autofs on Redhat 8.0?
- From: Simon Gao <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:30:45 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827
I am still struggling with getting OpenLDAP 2.1.9 work with autofs on
Redhat 8.0. I have browsed through list archives and tried different
ways, but without any result.
Anyone out there has done this successfully?