Re: Web based LDAP password modification

Hi Paul,

I think perl is the right way.
If you don't like to link all modules needed for Net::LDAP, why dont you
just use the normal ldapsearch/modify commands via
the system command (and some temporary files)?

But I think it is better to get Net::LDAP run properly. The module says
what other modules are needed if you try to install it. In my case there
were 7 modules I think, but it was no big problem (unfortunately I have
the module list at home :(

Kind regards,

Chris

--